Hello Fantasy Faithfulls, happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is having a terrific day off back in the states, here in Sweden we have been working hard all day but are getting ready for a feast just in time for the early game. Today I am highlighting the ten highest Projected Kickers for this week. I have been rushing to get this out before the games starts so the highlight will be a tad shorter than usual. Let’s dig in!
As I said below, this will be short people, so here comes a speed run!
- In DFS I am playing Gostkowski all the way!
- Nugent has a high Projection but the lowest Probability in this highlight, don’t play him.
- Tucker is borderline, the Ravens are really not getting into field goal situations for him to carry you.
- Zurlein is of course a must start, hopefully it will be a high scoring affair vs. the Saints.
- Boswell is pretty safe and I even think his Probability is a little bit low this week.
- Bryant is the same as Tucker.
- Succop has been better than I would have guessed this year ranking 7th in points at the moment, if you have him I don’t think you can upgrade.
- Wil Lutz is my favorite kicker right now that you even have the option to pick up in some leagues for some reason that is beyond me.
- The Denver offense is struggling but the Oakland defense is no great wall, I see him having opportunities to make a couple of field goals.
- Hauschka is the same as McManus.
Press ctrl+f to search for a player. You can also tweet me @csdfantasy for individual players risk or score projection. Don’t forget that you can sort based on first name, Projection, Probability of outscoring the Projection and Risk of not reaching the Projection.
If you would like Projections and Probability done for your entire team, tweet me @csdfantasy with a picture or list of your team and I will make sure you have it before kickoff on Sunday.
Check out CSD Fantasy’s first partner in STEPUP Apparel. Perfect for your rec-league team, for standing out while you workout or as a fun gift.
Like and Re-tweet, everything is appreciated!
The spreadsheets are dark and full of terror // CSD